Situated at 35 WALTON ROAD, St Mary's was built in 1836 closed in 1973 and demolished in 1979.
It is now called Lester Gardens in honour of Major Lester who was vicar of St Mary's church for 50 years.
Although the cemetery was called St Mary's, Kirkdale, it was not attached to the church and had no association with it.
First burial 3rd August 1837, final burial 5th November 1898.
All of St MARY'S has now been transcribed.
No more surnames will be added.